Here is Molly’s teal watercolor bullet journal inspired planner. Molly’s notebook is in a black A5 size notebook with the main color being a teal blue. Layouts include a title page, 2018 – 2020 at a glance, monthly calendar, and weekly layout.
Title Page: This page is a teal blue-colored watercolor title page. In a calligraphy font I wrote “Molly,” then on the second line “Bullet Planner” is in an all-caps print font.
Year at a Glance: This year at a glance features 24 months, July 2018 through June 2020, in a calendar format. The months are vertical and in teal cursive.
Monthly Calendar: I used a simple grid calendar. Down the right side
Weekly Columns: This page features 7 columns for 7 days of the week. Below the columns is an additional section. The main titling is in black minimal font and weekday titling is a teal blue and is just the first letter with a subscript for the date. The notes section header is teal blue watercolor and minimal script.
- Essentials Dot Matrix Notebook, A5 Size
- Watercolor Paint
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #N15
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #443
- Faber Castell PITT Artist Pen
Check out other Bullet Journal
- Donna’s Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Maddie’s Nature Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Victoria’s Yellow Bullet Journal | Client Gallery