Here is a breakdown of the bullet journal inspired planner created for Madeline. Madeline’s notebook was created in a black A5 size notebook with the main color being purple. Layouts involved include a title page, year at a glance, monthly calendar, and weekly columns.
This is a purple watercolor title page. In a calligraphy font I wrote “Madeline,” then on the second line “2019 Bullet Planner” is written in an all-caps print font.
Year at a Glance
This year at a glance features 12 months on one page, January 2019 through December 2019, in a calendar format. The months are written vertically in
The left page of this layout is a calendar grid. The days of the week are indicated by purple print letters. The right side features a calligraphy cursive font header and two sections below. These sections are titled in a minimal cursive reading “to-do” and “goals.”
This page features 7 columns for 7 days of the week. There is assorted washi tape in black and white bordering the rightmost column. The main titling is done in black print font and weekday titling is done in purple and is just the first letter with a subscript for the date.
- Essentials Dot Matrix Notebook, A5 Size
- Watercolor Paint
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #N15
- Tombow Twintone Pens – Bright
- Zebra Mildliner Pens
- Royal Talens Ecoline Liquid Watercolor Brush Pen
- Faber Castell PITT Artist Pen
- Black and White Washi Tape
Check out other Notebooks HERE.
- Tiffanie’s Pastel Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Olivia’s Pink & Purple Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Grace’s Blue Corgi Bullet Journal | Client Gallery