Your secrets are safe with me!
- Elizabeth Journals is not responsible for republished content from this blog on other websites without my permission.
- Elizabeth Journals collects email and first/last name information for the purpose of email subscription lists. We do this through mailerlite.com.
- Information collected for email subscription lists will not be used for any other purpose except sending emails from Elizabeth Journals that are related to the specified subscription.
- Elizabeth Journals is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This program is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- Elizabeth Journals is a participant in various affiliate programs. All posts and pages may contain links which we gain revenue from.
- Elizabeth Journals links to other websites. However, we are not responsible for these websites and what happens on them.
- If you do not agree with any of my policies, simply do not visit elizabethjournals.com.
elizabethjournals.com (“Website”) uses a third-party technology called Ezoic as well as Google.
Information About Ezoic
Ezoic is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect lawfully in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Ezoic’s Principal Activities Are:
- Website analytics
- Website personalization
- Website hosting
- Ezoic Inc., 6023 Innovation Way, Carlsbad, California, United States
- Ezoic LimitedToffee Factory, Lower Steenbergs Yard, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 2DF United Kingdom,
Elizabeth Journals has the following Google Analytics Advertising features enabled:
- Automatically add the Google Analytics tracking code to the of my site (IP Anonymization When enabled, the visitor IP address will be anonymized.)
- Enable IP Anonymization (Display Advertising Enable support for Google’s Display Advertising and get additional demographic and interest reports. You can read more about it here.)
- Enable Display Advertising Support
If you want to opt-out, download and install the add-on for your web browser. The Google Analytics opt-out add-on is designed to be compatible with Chrome, Internet Explorer 11, Safari, Firefox, and Opera. Learn more about the opt-out and how to properly install the browser add-on here.
As a blogger, Elizabeth Journals am not able to take gifts or money without disclosing it to my readers.
- This blog is written and edited by Elizabeth. Elizabeth is the only regular content creator for elizabethjournals.com, however, Elizabeth Journals does accept guest posts and paid posts. These posts will be disclosed
- Elizabeth Journals promotes only products that we actually love and recommend. When it comes to products and services that we do not like, we will either not mention it or tell you. All that to say, Elizabeth Journals will not lie in order to make money.
- Elizabeth Journals is paid for advertising, sponsorships, affiliate links, and other forms of compensation such as product sales.
- A sponsored post is one where Elizabeth Journals is being paid to write about a specific topic, product, or service. Our sponsored posts with be clearly marked as sponsored.
- A collaborative post is one where Elizabeth Journals works with someone or a company to create a post. Elizabeth Journals often receives payment for doing so. A collaborative post will be marked as such.
- If Elizabeth Journals is reviewing a product that we have received for free, that information will be clearly disclosed in the post.
- The views and opinions expressed in this blog are explicitly ours.
- This blog does not contain any conflicts of interest.
Elizabeth Journals is not the original creator of bullet journaling or any bullet journal layout/style.
Elizabeth Journals is held to a standard of high integrity and strives to deliver honest, entertaining, and helpful content. We do all this while also generating profit to compensate for costs. Our readers are greatly appreciated as we intentionally strive for honesty in every post.
These policies are subject to change without notice. The most recent update of these policies occurred April 10, 2019. Any questions can be directed to Elizabeth using the contact page.
All information posted on this site is copyrighted. This means that our posts and any information written to the site cannot be used by anyone else. That being said, If you would like to quote me (less than 100 words) feel free so long as you provide a link to Elizabeth Journals or to the page from which you pulled the quote. All we ask for is credit!
If you wish to quote Elizabeth Journals over 100 words, ask for permission. Elizabeth can be contacted by email at elizabeth[at]elizabethjournals[dot]com, or by using the information provided on the contact me page.
Limitation of Liability
- Elizabeth Journals is not liable for any misrepresented information, omitted information, or information with
- Elizabeth Journals is not responsible for comments made by other users. However, we strongly encourage kind and productive comments.
- Elizabeth Journals is not acting as a professional in any area and cannot be responsible for any outcomes as a result of reading my posts and following my advice.
Elizabeth Journals is not responsible for the actions and information on any websites that we have linked. Elizabeth Journals
When interacting in the comments sections on Elizabeth Journals please be nice and respectful. This is a positive environment and harsh or negative comments will not be tolerated as they do not contribute to the conversation in a productive manner. We welcome suggestions and ideas from our readers so long as they are respectful to Elizabeth Journals and all other readers. Thank you for complying!
Elizabeth Journals has the right to terminate, block, or remove any content or comments made on this site by other users that abuse this site’s policies at any time.
Elizabeth Journals is Operating from the United States of America. Therefore, US laws apply to this site.
Subject To Change
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. The most recent update of these policies occurred on April 10, 2019. Any questions can be directed to Elizabeth using the contact page.