Kathleen ordered a custom bullet-journal-inspired planner. Her planner is a Leuchtturm1917 A5 Dotted Hardcover in Nordic Blue. The primary color used for Kathleen’s notebook is a golden yellow. Further, the layouts involved include a title page, year at a glance, birthday log, monthly quotes, monthly calendar, and a weekly spread. Here you can read more about Kathleen’s planner.
Here you can learn more about the layouts for Kathleen’s custom planner.
Watercolor Title Page
This is a light gray and yellow watercolor title page in the shape of a daisy. For the header, “Kathleen’s is written in black brush lettering. Then, “2020 planner” is in print font below the main header.
One Page Year at a Glance:
This year at a glance features 12 months, January 2020 through December 2020, in a calendar format. Further, the months are horizontally indicated in yellow script lettering. Then, “2020” is at the top of the page in a print font. Lastly, “at a glance” is in a yellow minimal script font.
This layout covers four pages, each of which has three rows. Further, each row is for a month of the year. The main header is a yellow brush lettering. Additionally, the months have black separators between them. Each month has a mini-calendar of the month.
Each month features various positive quotes. These quotes are done in golden yellow and black ink using a variety of font choices. To see each of these quotes view the images or video. Additionally, below is a list of the quotes used.
- Live a life you love.
- Today is a new day.
- Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have.
- I’m coming for everything they said I couldn’t have.
- Don’t think about what might go wrong, think about what might go right.
- Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.
- Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe.
- Keep looking up, that’s the secret of life. Charlie Brown
- Expect nothing, appreciate everything.
- Decide every morning that you are in a good mood.
- This is the beginning of everything you want.
Simple Monthly Calendar
For each monthly layout, I used a simple grid calendar. Then, the header is a golden yellow brush lettering. Additionally, the header is located vertically down the right side.
Weightloss & Measurements:
This layout includes 2 sections. Further, these sections are weight loss on the left page and measurements on the right page. The weight loss tracker is like a board game that flows from the top toward the bottom. As weight is lost, Kathleen can fill in the squares. Additionally, the right side is mostly a list with space left blank to write in detail. Then, at the bottom, there is a chart for rewards. For the headers, lettering is a golden yellow brush cursive.
Weekly Rows + More
The left page of this layout has seven rows, one for each day of the week. Then, the days of the week headers are in a golden yellow brush cursive letter with the date in a subscript. Next, the right page has three sections in two columns. The left column is “to-do,” and the right column includes sections “notes” and “workouts.” Lastly, the header is on the right page in a print font.
- Leuchtturm1917 A5 Dotted Hardcover in Nordic Blue
- Watercolor Paint
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Faber Castell PITT Artist Pen
- Faber-Castell PITT Artist Brush Pen, Dark Chrome Yellow 109***
Shop This Notebook
Want a custom planner for yourself or a loved one? Just click a listing below!
Related in Bullet Journaling
- Christine’s Pastel 2020 Bullet Journal Plan-with-Me
- Grace’s Grief Journal Plan-with-Me
- 20+ Purple Bullet Journal Layout Ideas
>>Check out other Notebooks HERE<<