Are you interested in working with ElizabethJournals in a guest post, sponsored, or collaborative manner? Keep reading to learn more about what we offer!
At ElizabethJournals, we strive to help our audience to create their best and most organized self. This means we post on topics from organization to gratitude.
Requirements & Guidelines
- Guest Blog posts should be at least 800-1500 words (including the optional author bio).
- Posts should always be original work. Additionally, they should not be posted anywhere else to avoid copyright infringement.
- Any link included should not be affiliate links or links to any homepage. All links should be informational and should further the content of the post. All links are subject to change or to be removed at any time for any reason. Check out our do’s and donts of guest post links and examples of guest post linking guides (view below).
- Avoid using self-promotional language in the body of the post. Further, one social link is allowed in the author’s bio.
- Elizabeth Journals ALWAYS creates their promotional images, so you do not need to do this. If you wish to create a pin using your branding, please provide me with the link to the pins so that I may help promote the article with your branding in addition to mine.
- You may include a picture of the author and a brief bio. Further, you may include one link to your social media or “about me” page within your bio. If you choose not to include an author bio, we will include a brief statement that discloses the post as not written by ElizabethJournals.
- Please be sure to ask any questions you may have before agreeing to the guidelines. Then, once you have agreed to these guidelines, you are expected to follow them. If you do not follow the guidelines, the post may not be accepted or altered to meet these guidelines.
- All guest posters are required to fill out the form below. Not having done so will result in your post not being accepted.
- All blog content is subject to the approval and editing of our editor. This means that our editor can make changes to your post once we have received it. These changes are generally minor. However, if you find that the changes the editor has made alter the content of your article, please contact us, and we can talk about potential changes.
- Once ElizabethJournals receives your article and it has gone public, you may request it be removed for reasons such as inaccurate or outdated information. However, we will not remove or return an article because of changes made once we received the article.
- Guest blogging is not paid.
- Further, all guest posts are subject to removal at any time for any reason without disclosure of removal.
- These guidelines are subject to change at any point in time, for any reason without warning or communication of the changes.
Please fill out the application below if you are interested in guest posting for Elizabeth Journals