Olivia ordered a custom bullet-journal-inspired planner. Olivia's planner is an A5-sized Essentials Dot-Matrix Notebook. The primary colors used for Olivia's notebook are pink and purple. Further, the layouts involved include a title page, index, future planner, bill tracking, password tracking, year in pixels, monthly calendar, weekly layouts, notes, gratitude tracker, and monthly review. Here you can read more about Olivia's planner.
So, here you can learn more about the layouts for Olivia’s pink and purple custom planner.
This is a pinkish purple watercolor title page. For the header, "Liv's," is in a calligraphy font. Then on the second line "2019 Bullet Planner" is in an all-caps print font.
I used a very basic index layout here. The header is a bold print with a leafy border. I wrote the months and main pages in an all-caps font, then indicated sub-layouts with an indentation. In the bottom left corner is a key.
This layout features 3 rows per page. Further, each row featuring a month and mini calendar from that year. Additionally, the headers for each month are in a pink and purple calligraphy cursive.
This is a spread in black and white with a table. Further, the columns in the table include the bill, auto-pay, credit card, amount, and a column for each month of the year.
This page includes ten password sections. Further, each section has space for the site, username, and the password. Lastly, the header is in cursive.
Year in Pixels:
This page is a grid involving a square for each day of the year. Then, down the right side is a key indicating how to fill in the square for each day. Further, in the bottom right is another grid to summarize each month by mood.
I used a simple grid calendar and simple print fonts. Additionally, this calendar has a column on the right side for events. Then, there is floral washi tape down the left side.
Weekly Layout #1:
The first weekly layout has 6 boxes. However, the 6th box split in two for Saturday and Sunday. Then, the left side includes the header in bold pink or purple, a mini calendar, habit grid, and a budget box. Then, on the left side, there is a box for notes and some floral washi tape.
Weekly Layout #2:
This layout is similar to my grid spread. Each day of the week has its box; however, Saturday and Sunday boxes being smaller. Additionally, there are boxes for gratitude, next week, a small calendar and a habit grid. Further, the lettering is mostly cursive.
Weekly Layout #3:
The weekly layouts include eight rows, four on the left page and four on the right. Further, the main header is an all-caps black ink print. Then, notes are in the bottom left row, while budgeting and a habit grid are in the bottom right row. Further, Saturday and Sunday share a row. Finally, each row header has a pink or purple highlight.
This is a mostly blank page with a bold and cursive header in pink or purple.
For the header of this layout, bold and cursive lettering is in pink or purple and black ink. Then each day of the month has its line, and every other line is highlighted in pink or purple to match the header. Next, the bottom of the page includes a quote or floral doodles. Further, the quotes included are listed below.
- Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34
- “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” – Willie Nelson
- The thankful heart opens our eyes to a multitude of blessings that continually surround us.” – James E. Faust
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more.”
- – Oprah Winfrey
- “Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer.”– Maya Angelou
- I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name forevermore. -Psalms 86:12
- "That my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to you forever!" - Psalm 30:12
- Gratitude - the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.
This layout is at the end of each month. Further, the left page includes six boxes, and the right page has two boxes. Then, the boxes are titled "Most Proud of," "Most Challenging," "How am I different," "Struggles," "Accomplished," "Next months Goals," "Things I learned/Want to remember," and "Brain Dump."
- Essentials Gridline Notebook, A5 Size
- Watercolor Paint
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen
- Zebra Mildliner Pens
- Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen
- Faber Castell PITT Artist Pen
Want a notebook for yourself? Click a listing below
- Calista’s scrapbook-style Bullet Journal
- Michelle’s Minimal Blue Bullet Journal
- Blythe’s Purple & Blue Bullet Journal
>>Check out other Notebooks HERE<<