Emma ordered a custom bullet-journal-inspired planner. Emma's planner is an A5-sized Essentials Dot-Matrix Notebook. Then, the primary colors used for Emma's notebook are purple and gold. Further, the layouts involved include a title page, year at a glance, monthly calendar, and weekly columns. Here you can read more about Emma's planner.
This is a gold-painted circle title page. In a calligraphy font I wrote "Emma," then on the second line"2019" is written in an all-caps print font. Additionally, behind the gold paint, is a minimal abstract geometric design in black ink.
Year at a Glance
This year at a glance features 12 months, January 2019 through December 2019, in a calendar format. Additionally, the months are written vertically in a
The left page of this layout is a calendar grid. The days of the week are labeled by purple letters. Then, the right side features a calligraphy cursive font header and two sections below. These sections are titled in a minimal cursive reading “to-do” and “goals.”
This page features 7 columns for 7 days of the week. There is assorted washi tape in black and white bordering the rightmost column. Next, the main titling is in black print font and weekday titling is in purple and is just the first letter with a subscript for the date.
- Essentials Dot Matrix Notebook, A5 Size
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #N15
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #636
- Royal Talens Ecoline Liquid Watercolor Brush Pen
- Faber Castell PITT Artist Pen
- ArtezaAcrylic Premium Artist Paint, Gold Color
- Sakura Pentouch Paint Marker Black
- Black and White Washi Tape
Check out other Notebooks HERE.
- Sarah’s Burgundy Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Thuy’s Travel-Themed Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Annie’s Watercolor Floral Bullet Journal | Client Gallery