Here is a breakdown of Donna's bullet journal inspired planner. Donna's notebook is in a black A6 size notebook with the main colors blue and yellow. Layouts include a title page, year at a glance, monthly calendar, monthly to-do, and monthly notes.
Blue Title Page
Blue watercolor title page. In a calligraphy font I wrote "Kristi," then on the second line "2018 Planning" is in an all-caps print font.
Yellow Year at a Glance
This year at a glance features 12 months, January through December, in a calendar format. The months are vertical and in yellow cursive. Donna has two of these spreads, one for 2019 and one for 2020.
I used a simple grid calendar and simple calligraphy-style cursive titling vertically down the right side. Every other month the
This page is mainly blank with the name of the month in cursive and "To-Do" written in a regular print all-caps font. A line then connects these words to the edge of the page.
This page is mainly blank with the name of the month in cursive and "Notes" written in a regular print all-caps font. A line then connects these words to the edge of the page.
- Essentials Gridline Notebook, A6 Size
- Blue Watercolor Paint
- Tombow Twintone Pens – Bright (blue, yellow, red, orange, purple, pink)
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #N15
- Faber Castell PITT Artist Pen
Check out other Notebooks HERE.
- Maddie’s Nature Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Victoria’s Yellow Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Brooklyn’s Pink & Lime Green Bullet Journal | Client Gallery