Quotes can be super inspirational and are often a great addition to any journal, bullet or otherwise. Quotes can easily fill empty space or they can be used to inspire. Regardless of why you use quotes, here are inspirational quotes and quote layout ideas to get you inspired.
"Chill, we're all meant to fail, learn, grow, fail again." Lena
"You must be the change you want to see in the world"
"When the raindrops come tumbling, remember you are the one who can fill the world with sunshine." Snow White
"You have to know in your heart that no one can outshine you. If you don't believe in yourself, why should
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” Confucius
- “When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.” Confucius
- “Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.” Kyle Chandler
- “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” Tony Robbins
- “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” Ralph Marston
Check out more motivational and encouraging quotes HERE.
"Let us be grateful to
"Every maintain top is within reach if you just keep climbing"
- “The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.” Walt Disney
- “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” Will Rogers
- “Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there
islove and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.” Ella Fitzgerald
- “Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.” Mae Jemison
- “Inspiration is some mysterious blessing which happens when the wheels are turning smoothly.” Quentin Blake
Check out more inspirational quotes HERE.
"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older."
"It doesn't matter that you are not here in person as long as you are here in my heart."
"I just wanted a planner but I think I
- “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” Abraham Lincoln
- “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” Marthe
Troly-Curtin, Phrynette Married
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” Dalai Lama XIV
Check out more Happy Quotes HERE.