Here is a breakdown of Annette's purple custom bullet journal inspired planner. Annette's notebook was created in a black A5 size notebook with the main color being purple. Layouts include a title page, year at a glance, monthly layout, and weekly layout.
Here are the layouts that make up Annette's purple custom bullet journal inspired planner.
Watercolor Title Page
This is a purple watercolor title page. In a calligraphy font I wrote "Annette," then on the second line "2019 Bullet Planner" is in an all-caps print font.
Year at a Glance
This year at a glance features 24 months, January 2019 through December 2020, in a calendar format. The months are written vertically in
Monthly Calendar: I used a simple grid calendar with a purple calligraphy style header. This calendar has a column on the right side for notes or goals.
Weekly Rows: The weekly layouts includes 7 rows, 4 on the left page and 3 on the right. The main header is a black calligraphy style font. The day of the week is a bold purple capital letter and the date is a small subscript.
- Essentials Grid Notebook, A5 Size
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #N15
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen #676
- Faber Castell PITT Artist Pen
Check out other Notebooks HERE.
- David’s Minimal Dark Blue Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Kathryn’s Baby Yellow & Periwinkle Bullet Journal | Client Gallery
- Abigail’s Blue Splatter Bullet Journal | Client Gallery